Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
Message: Re: CFTC Commissioner Bart Chilton Reveals "One Trader" Controls 40% Of Silver Marke

Sorry to sound so conspiritorial, but I have a couple of thoughts. First, Bart Chilton is saying these things on the record because he knows that the CFTC will do nothing substantial to correct position limits in AG. He probably will resign and become more vocal after this non event happens. I hope I'm totally wrong on this but wanted to throw it out.

Second, I doubt that Mark Madoff committed suicide. I think he was on the verge of going public with his knowledge of the vast corruption of the financial industry, which he undoubtably knows intimately, and the PTB knew he would be one person who would get press coverage. This was done to silence him and send a message to his brother and anyone else who is considering coming into the light.

Things are getting very intense now. Good wishes to all and thanks for the cyber support through all this! Reading everyones posts has really helped me to stay the course.

C

New Message
Please login to post a reply