Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

CMKXV...

"Current system is simply bad and saying that "this is how humans are and there is nothing you can do about it" is like saying "Earth is flat Copernicus, stop poking around"."

Nothing worse than a bad analogy.

This is really a Sunday topic - sorry.

CMKXV - U need to do some research and mathematics before Sunday..."there IS nothing U can do about running out of oil" is simply a mathematically provable statement, NOT my opinion.

It is why the US took Iraq instead of building windmills!

At the current rate of consumption, the world uses a new Hibernia in about a year and a half. It is easy to sit in Zurich and say we can just "think outside the box"...but I'm sorry, U are 20 or 30 years too late to implement anything of the magnitude of the problem the world is facing. U are Orders of Magnitude away from replacing the worlds oil, and I would be willing to bet that your grasp of mathematics is such that U don't even know, in your Star Trek world of imaginary wonder, what an order of magnitude is.

I don't wish to sound condescending, but before U can think "outside of the box", U really have to understand what the problem in the box actually IS, and U need to understand the implications of exponential growth, and how to cure it.

I don't believe U, like most other non-mathematicians, quite grasp the enormity of the problem yet. There are many good (non-fiction) books U could read on the subject...

lotus petals,

gildage

New Message
Please login to post a reply