Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Don't mean to whine, because you do provide some of the highest reccomended posts on any website........but....Would like to see more recent data...... because silver up 36 % ??? This is only as of August..... oil, silver etc have made monster moves since then.

Also, the chart compares different time frames of three months.

Alot can happen in three months - Case in point will be the state of the union and relentless upward parabolic move of gold/silver in the next three months.

I still believe that they will get draconian and still hurt the gold stocks regardless of surging metal prices. Remember, part of the strategy of rigging the DOW higher and higher is to keep money in paper..... however when the market turns the first thing they need to do is shut all the exit doors so the average investor will be trapped and burn to death. This is why we always see the PM stocks slaughtered on down DOW days (which are rare). They want to make sure that the average "Joe" does not see gold as an escape hatch or safety play.

The illusion will soon pop and the rigging will not hold up at some point. At that point I will sell out of gold/silver stocks and keep cash/metal - for possible reentry or safety purposes.

By the way.... I work for a top investment firm and they have no idea the market is dangerous in any way. All their clients are fully exposed to equities and bonds with little to no weighting in gold or cash. Clueless, but summa cum laude Ivy Leage graduates !!! Don't get it at all. Such well educated people that are so caught up in the trees they cannot see the forest. They will burn. Must be the "Big Lie" theory in Mein Kampf, where the bigger the lie the more it is believed by the most intellegent people !!!!

Thanks vhf for all you do....

New Message
Please login to post a reply