Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
Jan 25, 2011 12:08PM

Good trading Pic and others here. Being a long hold "type" does make one a bit envious of you that have made very good calls trading.

Yes, I found Thomson's article today confusing from his last go around. Also, I note he said nothing about silver. Maybe that is just too tricky here. Also, some very contradictory market projections for the PMs are coming out of the Vancouver Conference today. But there is that bond warning that is uncomfortable.

The techincals (via Matt Chart today) rhyme with those predicting a bottom here and then a nice shot into March for gold and silver. I believe Armstrong predicts that if gold takes out $1372 by Monday ...a monthly low...which looks very iffy I must say unless we get a rip-roaring reversal. Although we could very easliy see a $40-$50 jump in the next 6 days that would not be unusual in the least.

Technicals suggest gold bottoming at about $1320 and then hitting $1600 about mid March. I note that one of Jim Sinclair's Angels holds the $1600 level as well.

Silver estimated t bottom circa $25 and then reverse up to $43 by mid March.

The G/S ratio prediction from here at about 52...going to 15 and then back to 45 just doesn't jive somehow.

If the above scenario unfolds...you can be assured that I will be listening to those here when to take some cash in March. I'm tired of being played and really must pay much more attention to others here.

Man, if silver does ht $43 in March...what will some of those incredible silver stocks go to...ECU included...and I think someone mentioned SLW..etc.

New Message
Please login to post a reply