Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Several comments after listening to both shows over the weekend. First off Dave Morgan and Nick Barisheff (sp) I believe to be stand up people that do a great job of presenting a well rounded picture of the precious metals market. On the other hand I have no respect what so ever for Jeff Christian. He has contradicted himself so many times in the past and has made himself to be a total clown starting with his statements at the CFTC meeting last March. He is in total denial about his role as a paper gold pusher greatly impacting the overall physical markets true nature and balance of supply and demand in conjunction with major financial instititutions. Jeff is just an extension of the great vampire squid whose victims include the likes of investors like you and I.

After listening to Eric King and the confirmations of long delays from individually named companies I really want to know from Jeff Christian who his sources are that have the physical metal that is readily available. I also want to know if his sources truely have metal on hand and is on the shelves or vaults ready to sell. I want to confirm they have no extended delays. I also want to know if these available products premiums are in line. All three of my physical sources can sell very small quantities of specifically silver. Any large order can be backlogged for weeks up to months.

I don't know about everyone out there that takes delivery of physical metal but Bill from CMI group made a great point in stating that people become less willing to extend large amounts of money only to wait for weeks to months with no specific confirmation delivery dates.

Lastly, after listening to both shows it appears that the major players in the world are taking more and more of the physical off the markets from the smaller retail buyers such as ourselves. Just thinking out load is it possible the market for the smaller individuals is getting closer to completely drying up.

New Message
Please login to post a reply