Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Something else people have to take into consideration when comparing Jim Puplava to Eric King. I think both are incredibly gifted journalists. They both have a way of breaking down markets in a simplistic way to comprehend short and longer term trends. They both have had considerable impacts on the way I invest.

Here is the big difference. Eric is an individual investor or should I say he was and JP runs a business, financial/ financial planning entity that is being groomed for his kids. My bet is back in the early 2000's JP did very well with his clients. Business was still good there was a steady middle class that probably contributed to his business success. His shows were targeted to a large audience, much like Eric King's today. Fast forward to today. The middle class is dying and loosing market share. His target market is probably now focused on higher net worth individuals. He now realizes his target market is changing dramatically and he is shifting his programs to better capture that new focus group. Eric on the other hand does not have his own business and does not need to cater to a clientele that may object to his show content.

I saw the same fudamental approach change from Don Coxe in yesterday's show also. You can see the same change in Don's approach since leaving BMO and going out on his own.

New Message
Please login to post a reply