Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

U must understand mathematics before investing in warrants.

I guess that's why my portfolio is currently over 70% warrants right now...including about 500,000+ ECU.WT which I have been accumulating by slowly selling my FR.wt.b which I recommended here last Aug 17 for 900% gain.

While I like silver, (and SLW.Wt.U), some of the best leverage is to be obtained in gold warrants right now.

For example, did U know that Franco Nevada (FNV) has a warrant which currently gives approx 9X leverage right now until March 2012...

Since they are in the process of taking over Gold Wheaton, their cash flow should double this year, and they still have 300 million cash for new aquisitions. Throw in a rise in the gold price to $1600, and U start to see another 900% gain is possible!

This is like picking money up off the street imho.

EDV.wt.a is another long-term warrant almost identical chartwise to ECU which expires in 2014. Currently in the money with just less than 3x leverage, they just took over Etruscan gold which is, like ECU, hugely undervalued, (they made $.08 per sh last quarter and noone noticed), and they have plenty of cash for upgrades and aquisitions. A triple of EDV this year or next would not be unexpected netting yet another 900%...and U still have 1-2 years left on the warrant...

If U believe that 2011 is the year that the HUI breaks out to new highs, and U believe that gold and silver juniors are the most undervalued stocks on the market right now, then the right warrant(s) could be a great addition to a Canadian's TFSA, imho! (like 100%)

lotus petals,

gildage

New Message
Please login to post a reply