Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

It's not that expensive Lawnbowler to update existing 43-101 resource reports. It's true that the present contemplated update from the reconciliation exercise may be a little more costly than a normal update. My hope is the company will update now based on the last 2 years drifting and production stoping programs as this would be an immediate significant shift of inferred to M&I plus increase inferred significantly.

For sure the company will update the resource report after the completion of the 2011 drilling programs on Santa Juana deep targets, Chicago and San Diego, this is a given and will probably show up late this year or early next. I would expect the company has a real good shot of doubling it's silver eq. resource taking into account all gold/silver/base metal results of the last 2 years drifting and the high potential targets they will start drilling shortly. This report will also convert more inferred to M&I which would also be good for the stock price appreciation. This would be a great result for 2011 in my view and still leave serious upside exploration potential for the future.

New Message
Please login to post a reply