Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Ok, I know, everybody wants to know about silver. The total comex OI fell by only 5090 contracts and that surprised me. I had expected a bigger contraction due to the increase in maintanence and initial holdings.
We have now scared off the week players and now the remaining players are resolute. Our banking cartel are not happy with this result. The Friday introduction of CME raises did nothing to our resolute longs. The price is in the pudding. The price rose today!!!

All eyes are on the front month of March. The total open interest declined from 50,848 to 39,528 but most of that was due to the margin limits. Most didi not roll so they left. The remainder are strong and willling to take on Bylthe and company. The front month of February mysteriously saw its open interest rise from 114 to 118 despite 13 contracts served on Friday. Again someone was badly in need of silver in a hurry.

The estimated volume at the silver comex was nothing short of astounding. The estimated volume today was a superb 118,542. The confirmed volume on the comex on Friday was get of load of this ; 180,614.

In oz this represents 903 million oz of silver or one and 1/3 years of all mines annual production of silver. And are regulators sit there and wait patiently until March 24.2011 when they must make their decision.
I believe I am right in that the front month went off the board tonight as well as options exercised. If anybody out there knows that I am wrong please let me know.
First day notice will begin this Monday

New Message
Please login to post a reply