Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
Mar 01, 2011 09:58AM
Mar 01, 2011 11:07AM
Mar 01, 2011 11:40AM

All you guys are way too complicated....

Do not assume future action on past action - We have been walking with a 2 ton yoke on our necks for 10 years and are conditioned to react / sell on any spikes up. The Cartel reinforces this "knee Jerk" reaction and counts on it to aid in their manipulations.

The silver market and the stocks have entered a completely new phase where you will be awestruck and your month agape at the gains that will unfold in the next year.

I agree with Pic that GPL has been "liberated" because they trade on the AMEX. Yesterday, 02/28/2011 all stocks on AMEX, NYSE and NASDAQ saw limits to shorting imposed by our "vigilent" regulatory agencies. This only shows you how many shares were shorted (naked ?) for GPL and how many shorts have run for cover. GPL has thrown off it's yoke and now runs free. Can you imagine how many shorts would run for cover if the same thing happened to ECU ????

ECU seems like it will never be "liberated", but it's shackles are much tighter. They are strangling this stock like I have not witnessed in the stocks I study. There are many silvers that are being strangled, but it is because of low volume. In a low volume stock they can play with the stock like a rag doll, but ECU does not have that problem. The volume is quite adequate.... so I therfore conclude that the big boys want to either acquire these assets cheap.... or to demoralize/marginalize all the sophisticated "gold bug" investors that are attracted to this stock/board or both. Do not dismiss this last reason - This board has an elite class of gold investors and behavioral finance says that you must cut off the head of the snake to disarm him. To make us all blabbering conspiracy nut/fools to all our relatives and friends neutralizes what we know very effectively.

Anyway...

Puts/Calls/Options/Double Straddles ....... Simply Ride the Bull - Do not let it Buck You - You will get rich beyond your wildest dreams in the stocks.... but always remember that you are playing in their paper house and should use only 30 % of your assets to play their game... The rest should be in physical that is in your possession.

Mar 01, 2011 12:26PM
Mar 01, 2011 02:58PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply