Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

I am pretty sure that those comments came from a bash article posted on SeekingAlpha by Chris Ecclestone more than a year ago. This Ecclestone turd is a total joke, and was probably hired as a hitman by hedgefunds that were short ECU. I have posted rebuttle to his comments several times but it seems like this same article surfaces whenever ECU is about to break to the upside.

Just for perspective, one of the points that comes up in that article is the share structure for ECU. Now I also happen to feel the share structure is more diluted than I like to see for a junior, and in fact that is one of the reasons I feel it is so important that company becomes self-funding from internally generated revenues going forward. Fair enough. But Ecclestone is on record posting an extremely bullish report for another junior that has far more shares outstanding than ECU, with many of the same issues that ECU faces as a junior producer, and yet he was recommending the stock with a much higher share price. How can the same idiot decide that share structure is an issue for one company and then recommend another company with an even more diluted share structure? Well, I wonder if it comes down to who was paying him off to write the reports?

BTW, this Ecclestone turd was bragging that he was short ECU at 70 cents. I bet that worked out well for him. I put him in the same class of scumbag as the Inka Klown blogger.

cheers!

mike

New Message
Please login to post a reply