Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
Mar 04, 2011 11:24AM
Mar 04, 2011 11:46AM
Mar 04, 2011 12:15PM

Hi Mike (and others),

That trend is very noticeable at the moment, does anyone know why we are not listed, if we have plans to list and what it takes to list?

Also, I've decided to diversify my portfolio a bit as it is very heavily weighted ECU at the moment. I'm tired of waiting and holding and waiting while others skyrocket like GPR or accelerate with the price of silver like many of the majors (where you would expect lower returns). I will hold onto all my ECU and add a few speculatives with cash.

Amazingly if I had just put my ECU money in silver itself I'd have got much higher returns then I have had with ECU :(... so far that is :)... I am still extremely bullish on this stock, but the elephants are simply a Pain ITA... I want to make some money now with some play cash. After nearly 5 years as a holder of this stock I am still not in profits despite the massive silver rise and the very strong news from ECU. That's just not right.

I know all about SXG, GOG, GPR, EXN and EXK... any other good strong candidates in the 'undervalued' or 'hidden gem' categories I should check out? How about other companies that have recently started to move, but you feel have a lot of upside potential. I will do my own DD of course, but I know that quite a few of you have some wide holdings in other areas. Lets share some knowledge... if you prefer to PM me, please go ahead, otherwise lets share a few gems together.

Waiting (sort of) patiently for the 20 bagger this stock (will) should be.

Soul

New Message
Please login to post a reply