Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

That was not meant to say anything about any board member. The fact is though it has been said ECU does not need to give a financial report. I do agree that I was reminded of this awhile back. But now that they are mining by all rights we should have a full accounting of ECUs financials. This is not to say they are not being upfront with us all. But the fact of the matter to me anyways is it is hard to make a assesment on what our money is being spent on. When I first bought into ECU all I heard was after the 43/101 report success was around the corner. Then it was we needed a running mine. At that time most referred to 650 tpd's a day. I myself believed that anything under 1000 tpd's would not be profitable. In fact I believe it was either Jim Sinclair or Jason Hummel who had said ECUs production would have to go up to be profitable.

I have never said that any member of this board has mislead me. But I have brought up that a financial report in full would be a big headway for the company. I guess it is hard for me to understand that at 1000 tpd's we still have losses of this proportion. Either way something has to happen to make this a profitable company. I am sorry but 37.00 silver and inferred resources we have should not in anyway make this a penny stock.

I try to be positive as I can be but I have to object when others seem to say that we aren't producing in a matter worth our ultimate share price and can be negative about future endeavors. I don't see this stock close to anywheres near a dollar plus stock. Without a doubt it should be standing out with the inferred resources available.

Am I wrong to want and know what the reasons are for having waited patiently to see a mature stockprice. I don't think I do. Anyone who believes this stock shouldn't be 20 times its worth has me puzzled.

New Message
Please login to post a reply