Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

On Apr 6, I wrote:

"Meaning, that since the HUI index (for example) broke through the ceiling at around 580/590, as gold broke through $1440, PM prices and PM share prices should return to these levels again, after the initial impetus, testing prices from the top - to see if they hold as support...so a (sometimes violent) 5-7% correction may be expected."

...Well, we appear to be in the process of the HUI 580 test, and it has held so far. The HUI is off about 4% from its initial 600 levels.

If our luck continues to hold, the support will hold, and we'll be off to the races. The correction was a bit more violent than I was hoping for in my juniors - especially ECU - But some more senior gold shares are only down by 1 or 2 percent...so as corrections go, it wasn't really all that bad...(if the support holds)...which it should.

The US$ (shares of US corp) has no good reason to rally. The US is, I am sad to say, bankrupt.

When this breakout is eventually confirmed, the shorts will be forced to cover and finally we'll see an end to this junior manipulation as the HUI golds rise inexorably to the 800 level. (I hope).

Best of luck to all, and their junior PM shares...

Fun-ominal!

gildage

New Message
Please login to post a reply