Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Not so long ago a fellow named FACT told us that the shorts were being taking away with purchases from these long s that had a lot of exposure. Where the heck are they? Really! ECU drops on a day when gold reaches a new high as well as silver.

Come on everybody lets get this ball rolling another way. We need true answers not oh the naked shorts got us again. I mean how long are these guys going to walk around naked. Sure it's spring time but it's against the law to walk around naked. Unless your in a nudist camp.

Heres what puzzles me. Why would they short a stock 3 cents on these numbers for G&S? It doesn't make sense. Something is terribly wrong here. We are losing money when what somebody needed 3 cents to go out this weekend? And of course I will be blown of again because I know that 2 plus 2 is 4. This is the ultimate beast ripping us of. Someone or something is lying to us all and we continue to think ECU is managing the company properly?

I must be really dumb. Because we have been aliented way to long. At this rate ECU will be worth 1.60 if G&S breaks everyones expectations, in which it will. Someone is really feeding us a lot of garbage. I am really ticked off to about it. And just so everyone knows the SEC has never even been told of this manipulation. If I am wrong correct me but I am pretty sure I am right.

I really want to know how much money management is making a year.Because it isn;t even plausable that ECU can make 3.00 a share before December which is when the management is suppose to be able and liquidate the shares they own. THIS IS SICKENING!

New Message
Please login to post a reply