Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Looking at my silver stocks who are all silver producers, I feel like I am looking at Medusa. The more I look at them, the more numb I become. I think the best strategy is not to look.... but I can't help myself.

I waited ten years for silver to go over $40 an ounce. It was something I dreamed of - and my ship would finally come in..... well it has surpassed that amount nicely and all I have is metal profits. My silver stocks have gone nowhere this year and in fact, I am down. Meanwhile, the price of silver is up nearly 40 % in that time frame

I know... whine, whine whine - I saw this coming and I am luckier than most on this board that I am mostly in metal - I told you they would thrash us like a pit bull with a rag doll in his mouth..... but this is just ridiculous.

Blatant, in broad daylight, arrogant and in your face manipulation - done with complete impunity of the law and free market principles. Sad day for America.

Guess I will just have to drink more this weekend....

vhf
Apr 15, 2011 05:39PM
Apr 15, 2011 05:49PM
Apr 15, 2011 09:39PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply