Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

I agree this is ridculous, however, I am getting a strong feeling the end is near too. The buying pressure on physcial silver seems to be extremely strong. I think we are headed to $50 by mid next month, if not sooner, and it just seems like soon there is going to be a frenzy to get anything attached to silver, and once we go to war, there will be millions of buyers versus only a few shorts trying to hide. I just hope nobody here sells too early, as i think once the cartel is broken, we will have a 10 bagger on our hands within a 6 month period. I don't even think we'll need to show a profit, as the uranium stocks never showed a profit andmany of them went up 10 times or more. All in all, If silver went below $40 bucks again, I would love to buy some more physical, and actually, i'm buying every single week no matter what the price is at, because I don't want to hold US dollars anymore. Some people talk about silver bubbles where i'm working, but the only bubble I see is a US dollar bubble. I ask my friends would you have all your money in silver? And they reply-" no that's crazy! What would happen if silver goes down 50% I would lose half my money!" I reply and tell him I agree 100% but I ask him why in the world does every single person you know basically have ALL their wealth in US dollars? What would happen if the dollar falls 50%(lol) If there is a bubble its in DOLLARS not silver!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply