Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
Apr 20, 2011 03:49PM
Apr 20, 2011 04:26PM
Apr 20, 2011 04:33PM
Apr 20, 2011 04:43PM
Apr 20, 2011 04:43PM
Apr 20, 2011 04:48PM

Apr 20, 2011 04:49PM

I spoke to SLW invertor relations, about the poor performance of the stock, and the sector. I was told that their institutional investors believe silver will correct. By the way, Blackrock is one of those institutions.

It is my belief that those institutionals who sold, fearing a correction, have gone short. It would also appear to me that those who cannot afford to short SLV may have turned their attention to SLW. (don't see why SLW shorting would be cheaper though)

EVERYONE expects PMs to correct right now, but they have just kept chugging along. IF silver keeps going up, we might see a huge short squeeze on the HUI, which I would hope carries over to the juniors. I bought more ECU today, after selling some GPR.

But, alas, I have a ton of SLW June $50 calls. Last time I felt this way was the end of Jan, when I had a ton of SLW Mar. calls, WAY, WAY out of the money. A few days later I was rolling in $, and a very happy camper. I also bought a few more of those June calls today and yesterday.

Fingers crossed, and good luck to all PM longs.

N

Apr 20, 2011 09:47PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply