Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

It appears more Goldman Sachs alumni are taking over the highest powers of the banking elite.

Regards - VHF

-

Morning Report

Bill Cara

April 25, 2011

Something I have to say: Wake up world!

French President Nicolas Sarkozy considers Bank of Italy Governor Mario Draghi the leading candidate to succeed Jean-Claude Trichet at the helm of the European Central Bank, a person familiar with the matter said.
http://tinyurl.com/3bp45ce

Really? Is there no hope for our society but to put another ex-Goldman Sachs executive partner and Hank Paulson sycophant (2002-2005) in charge of the world’s second most important central bank?

These mobsters committed the biggest fraud the world has ever known and now the President of France wants to anoint another of their leaders to a position of extreme power. Why Sarkozy, why? How much did they pay you? Is there ever enough?

Let the world know there are reasons why capital markets today are no longer the independent price discovery mechanisms they were set up to be. As long as the public allows intervention that serves the interests of governments, central bankers, sovereign wealth funds, so-called private equity (i.e., powerful buying/selling syndicates), and self-regulatory organizations, all using Other People’s Money, the market will be corrupt, working against the interest of society at large. It is, I believe, the antithesis of the very meaning of Easter.

New Message
Please login to post a reply