Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

The average silverprice in 04/11 was about US$ 42.86. In 04/10, it was just about US$ 18.17. Wow, that's almost a difference of US$ 25.00 within this month.

What do you think how many silver ounces we where able to produce/sell ? With 40'000 ounces, they would have generated US$ 1'000'000.00 more than last april.

When i surf the internet, i can find a lot of statements telling that silver is in a bubble (not here in this forum :-) ) and the price will go down sharply like in the '80 with the hunt brothers.

But when everybody is expecting this, will it be like this ? ....

I took a look to the development in the '80. When i look to the chart, i would say, that the silver price exploded from US$17 to about US$ 45 in the time of mid Nov '79 until Mid January '80. Just in 2 months. It was down again on US$ 17.00 on/about end of February '80. (3 month in total).

OK, thas was a sharp flag within 2 months climbing. But now ? Since November/December 2010, we are almost over US$ 30.00. So thats already 5 month in a smooth way.

I think, there might be a rebound in silver, but for ECU, i was already happy when the silver-price was above US$ 30.00 :-)

So what will be the solution for this funny relationship between silver price and the price of mining-shares ? Will silver go down a lot, or will the mining shares rise ?

I have time to wait see. Don't want/have to buy a new car like SCOUTAZ (even it is a nice one) :-)

And i'm pretty sure it's the second point...

New Message
Please login to post a reply