Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Pic, you wrote: "I did not appreciate your implication of "fib" when I said the photos paraded before us yesterday were making certain rounds 3 years ago." I don't recall ever saying or even implying you "fibbed." You may or may not fib, but I'm in no position to know for sure, so I doubt I would ever say that. I think you took something out of context.

I do think you live in a world largely of your own making, and it's not the one most people live in. Not to say that your world isn't better or even accurate, just stating opinion. On this board, there are several who live with you in that world.

As to the picture of Bin Laden you are talking about, I don't think the administration released that, it most likely was an old and maybe doctored picture, released for the benefit of you and those in your world. I'm sure it caused joy in that world.

I even believe the price of silver is being manipulated, but I don't think the gov would stage the killing of Osama in order to ignite it. I believe statements like that, lead us away from an accurate description of what is causing the price of silver to tank.

I enjoy this board, and generally your commentary, especially when it comes to you analysis of the gold and silver price movements. Almost none of us is very good at figuring the price movement in junior mining stocks.

Much of your other commentary is generally amusing to me, based on the fact we are alien to each other. The stuff about bin Laden hit the wrong button with me, thus these off topic, annoying posts (which hopefully those without any interest will just hit "next message" after reading one sentence).

New Message
Please login to post a reply