Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
Message: The bottom is finally, finally looking like it's in

OK... now I will go out on the limb other posters did before me. I think we're now past the bottom. Actually CMKX can confirm that I predicted a 33-34 bottom a few days back and sold some metal temporarily and will re-enter the market now.

Here's some random observances: Osama BL has nothing to do with the availability or demand for silver. He also cannot rescue the USD through his death. Also, oddly... he does not present the US with any new source of funds or any new magic tricks to put the economy on track.

In addition... guys... 33 dollar silver is the low so far after a massive multi-day crash. Say it slow and let it caress your toungue... 33 dollars. Go back in your minds 6 months and think about that. I think we have a long way to go with this bull and no amount of manipulation will change that.

For the record. I think Osama is dead. I think he was executed point blank in cold blood. I think they knew he was living there for years and years and that he was under a form of 'house arrest' (which is why he was living so close to their military HQ and had no bodyguards... and also why the US could go in and be there for nearly an hour and no Pakistani military showed up to check out what was happening). I don't know when they did this, but the story is highly suspect, the details fuzzy and they will do very little to clear it up. They don't care if we believe it. They don't care if we are pissed off about their co-ordinated attack on silver. They just don't care. They stopped caring a long time ago when the governments were bought and those involved became complacent to the 'bread and circuses' world that most sheeple live in today. The world crashes around us and the few run off with all the cash - but who cares when a guys birth certificate is in question. The new 'majority' government in Canada (read: dictatorship) are grand masters at deception, so the corruption in the TSX and Vancouver exchange will not change & will only get worse. What was the option presented to the Canadian people... well not much, we get what they give.

I wouldn't be surprised if the whole Osama rubbish was specifically designed to kick start the whole conspiracy theory issue... it keeps people guessing, it keeps people busy and it keeps the media off balance. It's like the guy who bumps into you so the other one can lift your wallet.

I really hope the temporary pain is over, but it will come again, perhaps when we hit 70 bucks... we get smarter each time though, that's why it takes 5 margin calls to do the job 1 used to do.

Good luck to all & relax this weekend...

Soul

New Message
Please login to post a reply