Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Hoye writes about technicals (ie charts)...claims to be a expert, like Bob Moriarty.

Not only does he not know anything about fundamentals, but he tries to imply that His "Exhaustion allerts" mean that it's all over but the crying.

Note the September 1979 Exhaustion Alert at Silver = $16...

Then, note the January 1980 Exhaution Alert at Silver = $40. The September "Alert" resulted in a 3 month sideways consolidation between $15 and $18, before the rise into $40 in January...If Sept 79 was exhaustion, then I want more.

1. If there is any correlation between 1979-80 and today, it is more likely that today's "Exhaustion Alert" bears more resemblance to the September "E.A" at silver = $16. When adjusted for inflation, the silver price looks to be fairly similar - to a blind man riding a horse.

2. The economics of today are QUITE a bit different than in 1980. They didn't even have cell phones back then, or photo-cells, or hundreds of silver uses we have today...and there was billions of silver ounces in government warehouses that have all disappeared...The US was in a surplus and GROWING...The US dollar was KING, whereas now it is the jester.

I believe silver is in defecit, and I'm holding. These charts aren't going to make me change my mind today.

lotus petals,

gildage

New Message
Please login to post a reply