Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Gold is the money of Monarchs,

Silver is the money of Gentlemen and Ladies,

Barter is the money of Peasants, and

Debt is the money of Slaves.

South of the 49th Parallel, the American Reich is closing in on its people. Freedom is disappearing at an alarming rate and the fascists are running rough shod over the American dream of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Arch enemy #1 is dead and the real terror for a nation that is under water in their mortgages may be just beginning.

The age old Dutch tale of a boy who spots a hole in the dike portends of a disaster that will wipe out everyone in the country if the hole is not plugged. In a nation that is below sea level, it is by no coincidence that even a child is cognizant of the dangers of a hole in the wall that keeps the flood waters from pouring in.

The harbinger of doom, the hole in the dike of this reich masquerading as a free country, is the enduring value of gold and silver. Gold is back above $1500 and silver is refusing to be suppressed by the manipulation of the folks at the CME who continue to increase margin requirements on silver trading contracts. While there was a sharp sell-off caused by the manipulation, as soon as the dust cleared the insatiable appetite for these metals continued.

April 16th, Bloomberg published a report about the University of Texas buying $1 billion worth of gold. The significance of this purchase is that it was purchased in physical gold – the real stuff you can hold in your hands – by a fund manager. This news is like the first bucket of water to make it through the dike. It opens the wedge. The taboo of hedge fund managers buying http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-04-16/texas-university-takes-cue-from-kyle-bass-to-hold-1-billion-in-gold-bars.htmlREAL COMMODITIES instead of paper representations of the real stuff has been breached. The watch keepers of the reich will do everything they can to keep the wedge from opening further, but the pressure is building. How long will it be before another fund manager ducks for cover and hides his fund’s assets in physical metals? Now that the wedge is in the crack, it will be nearly impossible for the corporatists to prevent gold from crashing through the trillions of paper dollars that is holding it back.

Prediction:

It took 10 years of a gold bull market amidst the disintegration of American freedom before a private fund manager invested heavily in physical gold. I am predicting it will be less than a year before another one does it with both hands and a third will join the party a few months later; then the sea of bullion buying will crash through the dike and the American dollar will be crushed.

Do more than just consider protecting yourself from this inevitable tidal wave of demand and buy yourself some of the yellow and silver metals before the money spinners catch on and buy it all.

Our local coin dealer is charging a $5 premium per one ounze silver maple leaf Canadian coins. I bought some of these coins off the shelf for my kids.

I also continue accumulating ECU shares for myself on dips.

The only way to fight the silver shorts is to accumulate shares and buy the physical bullion products !. ?? The dike is cracking....

New Message
Please login to post a reply