Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
Jun 01, 2011 02:30AM

You are exactly right. Anyone who doesn't have a certificate of ownership is being manipulated. Most clearing houses for some reason have the right to lease your stock up to 70 %. I myself have to get rid of everything I own except my stock.

So I have a bunch of eagles as well aussie coins and other silver rounds. I would prefer to sell them to anyone on this board since I have nothing but respect for 99 percent of you. This is the only offer I will make but have no choice. Anyone interested please leave me a private message. I am probably crazy for doing this but have family to take care of.

And since I have enjoyed each and everyone of you I prefer offering to sound fundemntal friends. I will hold on to my stock for my childrens sake, but I have to take care of family issues. I will tell you this. Most of them are uncirculated and I wont discuss anything else unless it is a board member I trust.

Do not fold on ECU though because the time will come soon that we all will get our just reward. By the way I know the worth of what I own so please have the same respect I would give to you. Anyone on this board that knows me must realize that it is just easier to sell it outright. I just felt I would rather offer this oppurtunity to brothers and sisters who would keep it for themselves.

Peace to you all and you will win with ECU just be patient.

New Message
Please login to post a reply