Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
Jun 10, 2011 11:38AM
Jun 10, 2011 12:08PM
Jun 10, 2011 01:28PM
Jun 10, 2011 02:04PM
Jun 10, 2011 09:38PM

Thanks for sharing that, PMSeeker.

Notwithstanding the accuracy of Bensimon's past predictions, it's difficult for me to envision copper at $30 with oil at $400, two years from now or five years from now. Of all those numbers, I might imagine the gold number being as projected, but silver at $130? then $160? no, can't see that at all. The TSX numbers, c'mon, again, really hard to believe. US dollar? I could see it.

His statement about China is interesting, in that he lives there, and if he's objective, he's in a very good position to judge that situation.

I sure didn't like what gold and especially silver did today, they certainly weren't behaving like the safe havens in an economic storm that most everyone believes is sure to worsen. Will this be the time that the massess are correct?

One reason silver has gotten hit so much harder than gold, I think, is because of the industrial use. There are many other reasons, of course, it's likely an easier market to manipulate, the price rise in the last several months has been huge compared to gold, and others with which you're all familiar.

I'm not selling any ECU, but all this stuff about the PM market taking off anytime soon, and PM stocks to finally follow along, I just don't know about that. I've got a strong feeling that summer will not be very friendly, and the same refrains will be heard next September/October.

So far, these last couple of months, the best advice I've heard is "sell in May."

Jun 11, 2011 01:09AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply