Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

A new trend in silver should develop within days if not hours.

Regards - VHF

-

The End of the Trend Is Near

Silver Shield

June 22, 2011

We all have been patiently watching and waiting for this trend to end after the Silver drive-by shooting. I believe we are very close to the end of this trend. As you all know I am not a technical trader and put little credence in technical analysis in such a market that is rigged on many levels. Think about it,the physical inventory is manipulated by the paper market trading billions of ounces overnight when most of the world's markets were closed leading to a $6 crash in 15 minutes. On top of that manipulation,we have all of the derivatives that multiply the winnings for those in the know. The markets are then manipulated with rate hikes,margin requirements,and rule changes. Look at the FOREX markets that just outlawed trading precious metals. Then you have the dollar,which is what silver is valued in,that in itself is a lie. Finally,I believe the Elite put most of this technical analysis to get the Pavlovian dog traders/traitors to instinctively react to the signals the Elite put out.

All that being said,it looks like this consolidation trend is coming to an end.

• The debt ceiling will be raised, count on it.
  • Trillions in QE3 will come before or after a market panic that will shake the foundation of all paper assets.
  • I wrote earlier that the line established around the time I released the Silver Bullet and the Silver Shield looks to be holding. The CRIMEX inventory has been has been going down like the Titanic with physical registered inventory. (See chart below.) With only about 3% of CRIMEX trades actually taking delivery,this inventory could be gone this month with some pressure.
  • July,by the way,is a delivery month on the CRIMEX. Options expiry ends June 27th which usually signals a time to release some of the pressure they have put on the market.
  • My hope is that the Hong Kong Mercantile Exchange finally announces physical silver contracts very soon.
  • Gold looks like it is about to breakout in the dollar and might drag silver up with it.
  • The Euro looks like it is going to blow and the dollar is not that much better off. Everyone is talking the PIIGS,but states like California,Illinois,and New York are much worse off.
  • As we head into this next crisis I don’t believe that the world is going to rush out of the PM’s like in 2008. I think the hands that own the PM’s in 2011 are much stronger than the hands in 2008. Besides all of the awareness among the American investors,there are huge forces who now know what the Precious Metal suppression means to the Anglo-American Empire of war and debt.

New Message
Please login to post a reply