Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

I was hoping that another undervalued junior with alot of cash would buy out ECU or would merge with them, so I can honestly say that I got my wish.

Both of these companies are trading at 30% to 35% off their recent highs, so they both have fallen in share value in a relatively equal amount.

The fact that we are merging with another highly undervalued junior means that the up-side for ECU has not changed in my opinion.

We have to look at Market Cap! If this new company proves out 2 billion ounces and silver hits 100.00/ounce , it may not be inconceivable that the market may eventually give a value of 5$ to 10$ per ounce to this type of company in the future. (10.00/ounce x 2 billion = 20 billion market cap)

I think it's entirely possible that AUM management knows something about the ECU deep drilling that is not public yet.

On a side note:

I would not mind if the Newco went after Silvermex...another severely under-valued junior with a heck of alot of silver in the ground...

New Message
Please login to post a reply