Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
Message: One thing about merger that's becoming clearer to me

Hi Bab,

Ty for the compliment the other day. Now for Aum. I know that we are in the position for 100 million dollars but what is more dynamic is that the real capital they have 302 million dollars. Of course this is through sentient but I doubt investing this kind if money will stop them from adding to there position.

Looking at the Street.com I noticed a good sign as AUM is upgraded to a buy position from them. In fact they implicated that the upside could be as much of 262%. I like that. Another thing I noticed was that ECU has issued 15 million in convertible notes to Golden Minerals with a conversion price of .97 per share and a maturity date of June 30th 2012.

This makes me believe that both companies will be working diligently to increase

production. Although that shouldn't matter as we will be consolidated into one unit together. So hopefully we will hear the words next week that ECU plans in the fall to be at full capacity which would be about 2000 to 3000 tpd's. It is also important to note that many others are keeping a watchful eye on this deal as it implicates a number 1 potential for both sides.

On a day with G&S trading at losses for the weeks end I am not concerned considering the Holidays. By the way Happy Canada Day and Fourth of July. If others are having a holiday to well Happy Holiday to you to. Hopefully we will see a sharp turn in the HUI today or early next week and should start seeing some real trading activity for both companies. I can't see people waiting till the last moment to jump on this bandwagon.

I mean resources that are outstanding, well financed companies together, and a 4 times larger mill running how can you lose with that. So for today I just like to see the HUI jump up a little or even at least and hope that everyone has a safe and Happy Holiday. I want to meet all of you when this finally reaches our goals.

New Message
Please login to post a reply