Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

I attended yesterday's meeting. We were 15 in all including 2 people from Compushare.

The presentation was solely on the proposed merger. Didn't really learn anything that wasn't already posted here. One comment that Steve made was "As a past investment banker, I've seen many mergers in the past, but I don't recall one as "perfect" as this one. Meaning, how much the strenghts on each entity complemented each other so well.

The timeline for the merger is as follows. Information circular to be distributed to Shareholders in July, Special meeting to be held in August, and if accepted, the merger to take place in September.

They seem rather confident that both parties would accept the proposition hands down.

Both sides have done their DD extensivly well. By judging on what they were saying this deal has been in the making for quite a while now. Our technical crews visited their major sites often.

Once merged the number one priority is to seriously increase our mill production. Because we are fully licensed this could be done rather quickly.

I asked how about the deep holes and was told that they ran into more problems but that they have since been resolved and they should get there soon.

That's basically it, they made it quite clear that the next special meeting should prove to be much more interesting.

Later

New Message
Please login to post a reply