Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Hi Cockerel!

Perhaps you misinterpreted my comments. My personal opinion is the towers did not come down entirely due to being struck by the aircraft. It seems obvious to me as a non-engineer that one side of those buildings (the side where the aircraft hit) would have been more heavily damaged than the other. Therefore, I cannot imagine a scenario where the towers would collapse straight down. Not without help. I do not have the answers on how that was accomplished, or why, it just seems that the laws of physics dispute the official explanations offered.

When I refered to the commentary that the towers could not have been a controlled demo, I was disputing the common myth on the subject that it would have taken months to prepare. It would NOT have taken the same degree of prep to bring down the towers as with a typical controlled demo because those involved did not care a big rats ass if the nearby structures were damaged or destroyed. There are many other common myths used to debunk the truthers that make no sense in the real world. Unfortunately there are also many arguments advanced by the truthers that make absolutely no sense either.

Suffice to say I do not believe the official story but I do not have any answers to offer.

cheers!

mike

New Message
Please login to post a reply