Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

With merely one week before the merger vote ends, ECU's Official Short Position probably still remains near 5.7 million shares (since 8/15) despite the likely short-covering at PI(59) to the tune of 1.5 million shares, but countered by the always suspicious suppression and net "dump" of 900,000 shares at CIBC--both since 8/15.

Thus, throughout this week we should expect to witness a massive short-covering, rocketing price escalation to cover this legal short position (not to mention the illicit naked-shorts outstanding which presumably dwarf the official position).

As Coach has speculated, perhaps some complicitly long entity stands ready to cross a pre-arranged mammouth block to "bail out" the culprit. I hope not!

I'd prefer to see GWR's theory come to pass whereby these hedge funds, utilizing computerized trading programs, are so out of touch with reality that the entity(s) behind the orders are not even aware that a merger has been proposed until they receive an 11th-hour "pink slip" from the likes of complicit brokers CIBC, Jitney, and the "cowardice" Anon that delivery is IMMEDIATELY DEMANDED! If so, it would clearly be a fantasy-come-true and one would not want to miss the firewords Friday afternoon!

I guess the third and final outcome would be that these dishonest and manipulative entity(s) have once again figured out some way to beat the system and screw the shareholders. We can't rule that out! Afterall, they are "seasoned professionals" and they are regulated by the S.E.C.(sic).

I can hardly wait the week, the anticipation is enormous.

In closing, sometime after the Sept. 2nd official merger date, ECU's segment of the agoracom website will cease and those that wish to continue to communicate will transfer onto Golden Mineral's search. I suspect the discussions will change somewhat with much less focus on manipulation and trading, and more on fundamental progress, THANKFULLY!

So, with merely days remaining of ECU's independence, let me take this moment to express my appreciation to many of you who have remained very close to ECU and have continually shared professional insight on this website despite the difficulties we have all witnessed the past three years. Although I have only been a member since April 2011, it soon thereafter became my "go to" site every day to catch up on ECU.

Best of Luck to everyone going forward! I truly believe we will finally be rewarded for our patience.

Silverbull50

P.S. There's an extremely small cash distribution of $.000394 for every ECU share held. May I propose that we graciously offer that pittance to the growing list of unemployed which will soon include Otto Rock, Christopher Ecclestone, and the recently hired hit-man from Bulgaria.

I'm particularly concerned with the employment of cowardice "incognito" Otto. His ECU-bashing contract is as likely to be renewed as one placing Manny Ramirez in a baseball uniform again. What in the world is he going to do with all of his time with no ECU to pick on?

Aug 22, 2011 10:08AM
Aug 22, 2011 10:37AM
Aug 22, 2011 11:17AM
Aug 22, 2011 11:54AM
Aug 22, 2011 01:32PM
ESL
Aug 22, 2011 05:15PM
Aug 22, 2011 08:57PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply