Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

I am convinced that the resources and properties, that Golden Minerals owns are worth at least 20 times today's market capitalization. Too optimistic? I don't think so. When I consider the amounts paid for Red Back mining by Kinross and Andean Resources by Gold Corp I believe 20 times is probably a very low estimate.

The reason I was invested in ECU and have remained invested in the new Golden Minerals is exactly this tremendous undervaluation. But I have one fear. At what price are they going to place shares to buy the sulfide mill that has to lift this company from a tiny producer to an intermediate producer?

When I see a shady deal like today's come through, I fear for the worst. It seems once again the banksters are in control and they are giving each other gifts at the expense of the small shareholders. Today's deal also makes me wonder who has been doing all the short selling on ECU? Could it have been Sentient?

I would appreciate it if for once we become a bit critical and honest here and get organized to protect our interest. Before we know it, most of the company will be sold off against bargain prices.

New Message
Please login to post a reply