Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
Oct 31, 2011 06:12PM
Nov 01, 2011 12:15AM

I wish that I could say you were wrong, and as much as I enjoyed having you here Scout, I hope I will get to say 'I told you so' when this eventually goes on a ride. But... I'm just not that confident anymore.

If logic and reason were a part of the market we'd all be happy campers now, but there is just something not right with the sector and more particularility with this company. I have NO idea what it is and I could be completely wrong - but after years of adding committments and watching the company make all the right moves - but facing eternally diminishing returns, I am out of bluster. I personally would never sell at this or any level below this... but that's me.

I see the risk versus reward as firmly on my side at the moment, but I would be lying if I said that if this rose to my entry level I wouldn't sell half immediately- I would. The crazy thing is, that was the situation I was in just a few months ago when AUM was 20. I just wonder what the major shareholders are saying behind the scenes as this is just ugly.

Anyhow, enjoy your AUM retirement, but I do hope to spoil it sometime soon with a solid dose of sellers remorse :)

Soul

New Message
Please login to post a reply