Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

I like the setup for next week Scout!

1. Hui was up 3 days in a row this week and very strong Wed...needed to calm down a bit yesterday and today.

2. Many gold juniors and seniors had MACD crossovers into +'ve this week, and are still there...among them AUM!, AXR, EDR, EDV (great week), FR (v.good week), GOG, PVG (awesome week), SSO...of the ones that I follow...

3. Others like IPT, GPR, SLW have momentum turning up.

4. Market needs a weekend to digest the meaning of the QE that is beginning and needed to keep EU in the can-kicking game for another year.

5. Election year coming up. Massive money flows coming into the market in Jan of election year...imo.

No bets (or recomends) needed. I've been wrong too often, I admit, but some of these moves in very high volume tell me that there is big money coming back into the sector, and the bottom is in, (a week ago last Wednesday I think it was).

All we can do is keep hope alive, knowing that IT has to happen sooner or later. I'm reminded of when the last really big bull move started...just before xmas...(2005-6?)

lotus petals,

gildage

New Message
Please login to post a reply