Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Thanks Cockerel and all the best to everyone as well.

Although this was not a banner year for the junior mining sector, some perspective is in order. There are other more important things in life that matter more.

Having said that, I have a feeling 2012 will turn out to be a much better year for the juniors. It's for real this time BabaO! The unrelenting selling pressure must end.

Sinclair has been fairly accurate in his prognostications, with the exception of the gold shares. I suspect the reason for this is simply timing and the underestimation of the influence from the short of gold shares. At some point, the true value of "in the ground" resources will be realized. I agree with his comment during a recent interview with King World News that was also posted by Sinbob when he claimed...

"Every possible weak hand has been shaken out. Every person with emotions even latently capable of overwhelming their intellect, overwhelming their judgement, will have already overwhelmed it this week. After this week, the people who are left are people who will never give up their positions"

Sinclair has been fairly accurate in his prognostications, with the exception of the gold shares. I suspect he will be proved correct as some point here also.

One of the juniors I follow was up over 40% on good drill assays. In the past that stock would have likely sold off or at best moved up early only to sell off. Another junior that very closely follows AUM is showing signs that it will breakout soon.

It's really a sector issue and as some point the sector will correct to the upside. There is simply too much money to be made.

New Message
Please login to post a reply