Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
Jan 22, 2012 04:58PM
Jan 22, 2012 10:32PM
Jan 22, 2012 11:15PM

Hi Mike,

I hear you loud and clear and I also do not like the manipulation, but I learned a long time ago that WE are responsible. WE alone have given the green light to these so-called experts to do what they want with our finances. WE, no-one else, and only WE can fix it, if we are so inclined, and if we don't, its because we agree with what they are doing.

I stopped using the banking system several years ago. The only monies I have in my chequing account is enough to pay my commitments to the end of this month. Yes, I will deposit a small amount at the end of the month to meet next months commitments, but that is all I use the banking system for (As a senior, I get my banking privaleges for free, otherwise I would make alternative arrangements).

If you deal with the banks for anything but what I outlined above, its because you agree with how the system has been set up, and as long as you stay a part of the system, and feed it, how can you say it is wrong?

As for shares, I do not trade. I buy and I hold. Yes, I do sell but only when I have a need for monies for monthly commitments, and then I sell at market.

I buy only PM shares and I do so because I want to own a very small part of the operations that mine the metals that will eventually replace FIAT monies. I am not in the PM market to make money (FIAT). It kind of defeats the purpose IMO.

Why invest to make more of a failed currency system?

I have enough bullion for my future, so no point in buying more.

I guess my point is that we are in the market for different reasons. For me, it works, and for you I see and feel your frustration.

Hopefully we both end up getting satisfaction out of our endeavours.

Good Luck to all!

Jan 23, 2012 11:19AM
Jan 23, 2012 01:12PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply