Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Gold888888,

I weigh in with you. For what ever reason, I have this sickening feeling gold and silver are not finished with their downward move, and I don't think it's because of any natural market forces, because there is no longer any true and natural market. When the move comes it will probably be in a really big fast wickedly counterintuitively total fear mongering way, to shuck the shares away from remaining shareholders of not just AUMN,but many other excellent "In The Ground Ounces" companies. When the government comes to the market (through it's Surrogates-The "Big Five" Derrivative holders) and for the most part controls the Main Stream Media, there is no longer any rule of law for existing rules, and no intent to, then there is no market, only manipulation, as GATA's Powell has said. The entire current world environment seems to be setting up for a quick 1500 points down on the Dow and a similar plunge for the rest. It would be the excuse the Fed needs for a "Publicised QE3".If gold were to just stay were it is, I feel all stocks including PM Mining stocks would be hit. I can see a scenario, where for some "unknown" (Bribing Argentine officials) reason, AUMN's mining equipment is further delayed, and conversly they don't make the next quarters production/cash flow numbers, and the stock falls to the $2 range, and we get a "Friendly" offer from PAAS (or some similar company) for around $250 million or $5-6 a share. This stock has been Targeted to be seemingly mortally wounded, and then "Stolen". Every thing that has transpired since the merger cannot just be a "Coincidence". There are too many "Dots" that have been connected. I hope I am wrong on all this, as I still have some shares for my kids and Sister. The cous de grace would be some sort of further delay in the equipment arriving from Argentina or some other "Excuse", coinciding with a crappy PM and Stock market. I am tired of being "Taken" by so much Criminal "Financial Engineering".

Good Health to All

munisign

New Message
Please login to post a reply