Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Just some random thoughts below...

Thanks for reminding me of what an utter disaster the warrants have been. My last purchase was at the bargain price of $6.00, because after all, the shorts would be forced to cover after the merger and there would be a vastly smaller pool of stock available for 'manipulation'. And of course the stock was, as usual, at the doorstep of reclaiming previous highs. Golden had just been trading between $20 and $30, and with ECU they purchased a 'huge' silver deposit that was starting production, and AUM had $ in the bank - enough for 1 year + without needing financing. The stars were in allignment - get in at the bottom right?

Wrong. Very wrong.

I want to get my money back, just like most of the readers of the this board. However I believe TPTB will be 'strangling this baby' until we either have to go for more financing or the warrants expire. My hope - there's that wise investment philosophy again :( - is that the metals price does returns and exceeds previous highs by this winter.

If one subscribes to the manipulation theories (which I do), then the manipulations will play off each other so that the entire PM market is always in a state of non-conformance. Gold price action not confirming silver, HUI not confirming gold. AUM not confirming HUI, AUM.WT not confirming AUM. Until we break free from the sideways chop of the gold price and re-establish the bull market trend we are stuck in manipulation hell. I hope this all gets resolved this later summer/fall. I'm sure that everyone here is in disbelief at how poorly the stock price action has been.

Another strong possibility is that we are being manipulated down for an eventual takeover bid? I don't know the mechanics of how that would actually work, but it seems plausible.

Also, is it just me, but why is it that every major gold/silver producer has had MAJOR negative news in the past (latest being Goldcorp). No wonder the HUI can't get traction. Especially just when moving averages are improving and crossing upwards.

I think any company that has outstanding warrants will be target for manipulation.

So together we wait. But, as Tom Petty says 'the waiting is the hardest part'...

Thanks for all the quality contributions of the posters on this board!

Pic, keep our spirits up!

New Message
Please login to post a reply