Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

I've sent this e-mail to investor relations and still get no reply..........

To Whom It Concerns:
I listened to Mr. Clevenger's webcast of his presentation today. I heard a lot of projections and status drilling
reports. What I didn't hear was any comments regarding this years stock performance. AUMN is down some 15%
YTD, and continues to sink lower. What is the company going to do about that? Whiilst Mr. Clevenger and the rest
of the executives get paid handsomely, we the shareholders continue to take it on the chin and receive
promises of future production levels being ramped up. I certainly can't take that to the bank and cash it.
It would be nice to hear someone at the company talk about this instead of excuses why drilling equipment
didn't get delivered on time, or potential problems with drilling rigs etc. Why not take some proactive
measures when you well know that some 14% ofthe outstanding float is SHORT! Buy back some shares, or implement
a one-time didvidend paid in physical gold, hold back some of your production, or implement a reverse
stock split, are just some of the ideas that can be used to combat the seemingly infinite supply of shorts.
New Message
Please login to post a reply