Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

What is next is more of the same. Carney is simply a Sachs shill being shifted to a new location, nothing more.

As far as Dennis Gartman is concerned, he rates with Jeff Chrfisian and Jon Nadler in integrity level. That is, nil.

Permit me to venture the speculatin that it is presently impossible to guesstimate whether the junior gold and silver shares have any chance at all of appreciating over the next while or over the next few yearsl And I personally hold a s**t load of same, many companies. The problem, as I see it, is that we have NO WAY of knowing whether or not the naked shorting will stop. After all, what is going to stop it? And if it does not, all these companies are fried.

I hold a huge number of shaes of these companies and will continue to do so as there is still a chance they will be run to as an option to the crooked ETFs and the other worthless gold proxis. But the basnksters do not wish to see any of us well off and so this is indeed a very speculative gamble.

Gold and silver bullion, OTOH, are a sure thing, as fiat currencies implode, which they most surely shall.

Again, GLTA. We are going to need it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply