Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Golden Minerals current market cap is $171 million. If Q4 2014 production increases to 3.5 to 4 million equivalent silver ounces annually, that is $119 to $136 million per year at $34 silver. By comparison, Endeavour Silver will produce a little over 5 million equivalent silver ounces this year and their market cap is $864 million. Once Golden produces 4 million oz per year our share price would be $16 per share if similarly valued. I have also noticed that Endeavour has been busy buying new properties. One reason is that they are a growth company and have large profits to play with. The other side of the coin though is that their current mines have a remaining resource measured in years not decades. Golden Minerals Velerdenia resource will last decades even at proposed increased mining rates.

I think the market and shorters have squezzed all they can out of Golden and our increasing production will win the day. On a personal note, my wife died 10 months ago and though my expenses have dropped, my work load has increased and my activities have changed thus the reduction in my posts on this site. I have paid off 40k of short term debt in the last few months and have finally begun adding to the stack again. The past few years have been brutal to the junior PM's, but I used to be pretty good at buying low and that is where this stock is now. I think this stock has the potential to increase 4 fold in the next 2 years, and more if the silver price continues climbing.

New Message
Please login to post a reply