Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
Feb 02, 2013 07:33AM
Feb 02, 2013 04:03PM
Feb 02, 2013 07:59PM
Feb 03, 2013 01:31PM
usk
Feb 03, 2013 03:29PM
Feb 03, 2013 05:51PM
usk
Feb 03, 2013 06:35PM
Feb 03, 2013 08:51PM

You are free to find what you wish. Your nature may be to sit there and watch your investment disappear. Mine is not.

Further, not everyone agrees that Velardena is the star property because of narrow veins and cost of production and cash drain. My research into this company suggests that El Quevar may be the superior property. My opinion only. It may not be yours, but who says you are right? Why exactly is your knowledge superior? Are they not working El Quevar again? Why?

I already told you I have no knowledge of Sentient, good or bad. Would that all parties involved with this company were white as the driven snow, but we also know the vaue is evaporating. Why?

As far as the 10% comment, it is now worth under 20% of what it was when it gobbled ECU. Not looking great to me. And if you are honest, I believe you are very concerned, as am I, about its viability. Again, that is my opinion. Does this board still allow opinions?

If so, go ahead and believe it has a 100% chance of surviving. But give me some evidence based on figures and share performance to substantiate it. Otherwise, you are simply hoping.

When I made my comment about not shooting the messenger, it was made because I knew everyone on this board was demoralized about this stock and therefore I was in danger of taking flak. So am I demoralized. But despite my request, I have received nothing but libel, disrespect, anger, hostility and a holier-than-thou attitude.

I am a long-term major shareholder of this company. No one wants to see it prosper more than I, certainly that is my wish compared to some johnny-come-lately with a few hundred shares and no manners in my opinion.

But I also am a realist. And what I see does not cheer me. Do you find that objectionable also? Are we all to go around, robotically, with smiles on our faces as we watch Golden's share price fall on a daily basis and then on days when it does not, it goes up 1 or 2 cents?

This is looking more like a "happy times only" board rather than one where useful or interesting information is exchanged.

Feb 04, 2013 02:06PM
Feb 04, 2013 02:31PM
Feb 04, 2013 10:52PM
Feb 04, 2013 11:09PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply