Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Munisign, it's my guess that your analysis reflects what many of us here fear. This stock has been the hardest hit of all juniors in the sector (18% left of where we started mid-2011 after the merger) and so far we haven't seen management making a hint of an effort to express indignation or fight the perpetrators. On the contrary, they seem to accomodate them. But you also give the exact reason to not sell any of our shares. Yesterday, a friend of mine told me he is $35000 down on just AUMN, by far the worst stock in his portfolio and his biggest position. I am doing my own Jim Sinclair act on a daily basis and try to calm him down. He started off with ECU in 2008. All I can do is to convince him to not sell. If only management would radiate some transparency, optimism and fighting spirit, I am sure he would be willing to buy more at this bottom. Unfortunately, like you and myself, his gut feeling tells him something is wrong with this management. But you must be a fool to sell at these levels just for the reasons you indicated.

I would hope that some of the larger shareholders, like Sprott, read our concerns, question management and board, and like that get some answers and changes. We are just small fry.

New Message
Please login to post a reply