Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
Feb 04, 2013 04:44PM

I see the same from most AUMN precious metals type companies. They are all going after the May 2012 lows and are attempting to test those levels very soon if they havn't already. It's just not AUMN it is all of them. There is no difference in the AUMN, EXK, GPR, or SPM charts at this point. All going after May lows on lesser volumes daily, weekly and monthly which is bullish. On the other hand the dollar and 30 year bond charts are breaking lower on heavier volumes. The set up is beginning to materialize for higher prices for PM's. It's a matter of waiting for everything to come together.

At this point a silver company in production with cash in the bank is better than most that will need to raise funds or are strictly an exploration company only. A cure for low prices are low prices and if there is truely a supply issue around the corner for silver in particular I will gladly wait this out. If UBS is securing the worlds largest silver producer's silver supply from the Polish company whose name escapes me there is no need to panic.

Most newly producing silver companies are going through the same circumstances as AUMN and it's even harder to find them in countries and jurisdications that are logical to invest in without the threat of nationalization or encroaching governments. Those remaining that are fine tuning the production circuit will prosper when the time arrives.

Feb 05, 2013 11:18AM
Feb 05, 2013 12:39PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply