Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Emotions are raw on many JPM forums. Maybe this is a good sign that we are close to some seminal event that will turn things around.

In the meanwhile allow me to speculate. Supposing someone from Sprott years ago dismissed ECU as an investment... thin veins and all that. Then, supposing that same individual personally bought a large number of shares in ECU/AUM in addtion to the Co. Sprott having taken its position. Then consider tht Bill Murphy held a large number of ECU shares from long ago. I have no idea if he still holds them so someone here may know and can qualify.

Then read the Co's reports. Somehow I cannot feel any less optimistic about AUM than so many other JPMs out there that have had their heads handed to them. So, whether it is AUM or XXX we still have to focus on the probabilities entrenched in all juniors with resources in the ground and just enough energy to survive through 'the bottom'.

Just another thought. Is it possible that an even better, very short period is looming that will offer such incredible pricing that some of the bigger investors have taken a little off the table here to invest at such a time?

All of the above is mere conjecture on my part.

New Message
Please login to post a reply