Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

great post GOLD888888...Bartguy, it doesn't matter if we have 1B ozs. or not. If I read GOLD888888's post correctly, AUM management will "sell" it to PAAS or SLW for pennies on the dollar! How would we feel if PAAS paid $1.50 per share or less for AUM? And the big holders get some kicker like a warrant or PP or something to make it a nice deal for them! Sad to say I am starting to concur with GOLD888888's assessment. Then these guys get juicy jobs at a bigger miner just when the prices start up. Just once it would like to hear some really positive news from the likes of Karen Winkler. I was very disappointed at the news of the explosives permit thing, as I find it hard to believe that nobody was forewarned that unless they took some action that their permit would be pulled. The only place to be is either on the corrupt inside or holding physical. I'm not selling my positions at this point but I not buying anything more of any stock now. The corruption is bottomless.

New Message
Please login to post a reply