Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Sinbob, I think you (and all of us really!) are being too hard on yourself. Naivete? How could one even conceive of the immensity of the scam that is being perpetrated on us around the globe? I am drawn like a moth to a flame to digging more and more for the corrupt underlying reality of our society, and everywhere I dig am unearthing horrors of corruption and sociopathic behavior. We here have unfortunately received a first hand in your face lesson on it, and still, trying to express or explain this to others not so directly impacted is usually like talking to a stone. Most of the people I have urged to buy and hoard PM's recently are already underwater and are questioning my judgement. I know that I am right and will be redeemed someday, but what day is that? days, weeks, months, years, who the hell knows? For myself, I am now using every opportunity to open this line of conversation up. Any place, any time, I try to get past my own personal inhibitions and talk about what is happening to us all and face the usually stone faces. I kind of think that maybe that is the only real act of revolution that is possible for us in the near term.

Oh and on another note, recently there was some discussion here about the warrants and the trading. Just wanted to mention that if I were short millions of shares it would seem to be a great hedge to own warrants to create stock almost free. I wouldn't be surprised if Golden extended the warrants and maybe even lowered the exercise price now that most likely some insiders/traders have accumulated a ton of them for almost nothing, and what recently happened was someone got the word that this was the plan. Just a thought.

All the best!

New Message
Please login to post a reply