Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

to Mr. Clevenger. He replied when I wrote to him a year ago, so I'll see if he responds to this recent letter:

Mr. Clevenger,

I have 30+ years of experience in capital markets, and don’t make

flippant accusations based on theories. I have been writing to other corporate mining executives stating that computer algorithms are in “auto-drive” and completely controlling the movement of mining stocks. You, and other mining CEO’s, still think that how you “execute” actually matters. You are wrong.

With all of the stock you and your people at Golden Minerals own, will you ever understand what is actually happening?

Golden Minerals gets its price from GDXJ, which in turn gets its price from the Yen/dollar cross and the inverse banking ETF. I am sure that there is someone there that can pull up a few charts over the past several years and see the near perfect correlation.

Lastly, you should all take some time off, and simply get the US Treasury on the phone and ask them when the algo they are running will allow your stock to go up (unless you believe the stock market is matched with buyers and sellers). Until then, you should consider golf.

This is the link to your stocks near perfect correlation to GDXJ over the past 3 years.

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=GDXJ&p=D&yr=1&mn=0&dy=0&id=p68891072849

This chart is fact! I wonder if you guys care about losing money?

New Message
Please login to post a reply