Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

And that says it all luker. I had a similar experience with an 'investment adviser' (re closing out my late parent's account) in her early 60's at the CIBC ... and mentioned in passing that JPMorgan was in legal trouble and that they were greatly responsible for suppressing gold. She was flabbergasted and incredulous all at once. When I mentioned that I was a 'sophisitcated investor' she became patronizing ... with a smirk and sarcasm ... said 'Oh, Really!' . She did not even know what the term meant ... that one has enough 'deemed' knowledge of the market to be able trade on their own... as stipulated for most online trading accounts. She just thought I was another old a--hole.

Might I suggest that all bank employees be exposed to Mike Maloney's 'Hidden Secrets of Money' video series? Can't blame the banks of course because it is their vested interests to keep all staff ignorant of such truths. Of course, even the universities do not teach about the real history and meaning of gold and money versus 'currency' ... and most have not done so since 1971 when Nixon went off the goold standard removing all anchors for fiat currencies globally... so the banking system could steal with abandon from everyone by debasing the currency and savings, creating currency out of thin air, charging interest on that currency and for the Federal central banks owned by private investors, getting a 6% dividend from the taxpayers loans to them... and then there's the tax on it all so the Gov. can pay for the interest on the loans to those that control the whol dam thing.

The nice man from credit Suisse warned all BNN viewers this morning that gold is now in a bear market and it will goo to $900 in 2014. Got that?

New Message
Please login to post a reply